This article recently appeared in the Bendigo newpapers showing the blatant disregard some people have for graves.
There has been a spate of theft across our cemeteries as robbers look for value in the metals contained in the plaques. It's illegal and disgusting.
Speak to your local metal recyler today to make sure they are not unwitting participants in this hideous crime.
- Determining the date of genealogical events
- The disappearing men - using census records
- Following naming conventions in genealogy
- Come find me, actually come find me
- Adopting a grave
- Finding burial information - tips and traps
- Find a history group faster
- Grave destruction
- 16 tips to promote your history group website